Click on the photo to enlarge
Click on the photo to enlargeClick on the photo to enlargeClick on the photo to enlargeClick on the photo to enlargeGENUINE U.S. MILITARY ISSUE
MOLLE II DESERT HOLSTER LEG EXTENDER
NEW IN BAG / UNISSUED CONDITION
GENUINE U.S. MILITARY ISSUE
Made for the US Military with Superior Materials and Workmanship.
NOT A CHEAP INFERIOR IMITATION!
Made in the USA
Molle Holster Leg Extenders Utility Pouch Holster.
These Drop Leg Extenders are Designed to Properly Position and Allow for more Effective Access on the thigh (or “Leg”) to Carry of any MOLLE
Pouch, Pocket, Scabbard, Sheath, First Aid Pouch, Dump Pouch or most Commonly: HOLSTERS. Each Drop Leg Extender has Two Channels and Four Rows of PALS Webbing
with Adjustable Velcro Bottom Anchor. Single Adjustable Nylon Leg Strap with Fastex Buckle
and stretchable elastic section. This extender has MOLLE straps on the back and can be attached directly to the bottom of your FLC, RACK LBV, IBA or any other PAL compatible gear.
This can also be Worn with a Standard Web or Rigger Belt.
Drop Leg Holsters have become Popular, throughout Iraq and Afghanistan, among Soldiers,
Marines, Special Forces, Rangers, SEALS, and Civilian Security Contractors Alike.
The Advantage of Thigh Carry is Comfort, and Convenience of having a Back-Up or Secondary Weapon Hand Gun
Carried Outside of the Confusing Maze of Weapons and Tools, that Reside All over the Plate Carrier,
Fighting Load Carrier, Load Bearing Vest, Hydration Pack and Everything Else that is Carried from the Belt to the Top of the Dome.
Thigh Position Means Less to Fumble with when the Fight Gets Dirty and your Black Voodoo-Bang-Stick Goes “Click”.
Drop Leg also means you can Draw your Pistol if You’re in the Prone Position which is Difficult at Best with the Currently Popular, Chest Carry.
• Attaches to Belt with Simple 2 Snap Straps.
• Single Adjustable Nylon Leg Strap with Fastex Buckle and Stretchable Elastic Retention Section
• Can also be Worn with any Belt Including: ALICE Web or Pistol Belt, Riggers Belt, etc.
• (2) Two Channels and (4) Four Rows of PALS (or MOLLE) Webbing with Adjustable Velcro Bottom Anchor
• MOLLE Straps on the Back can be Attached Directly to the Bottom of Your FLC, RACK LBV, IBA or any Other PALS compatible Gear.
Retail Value NEW $9.99
Nothing Beats Made in the USA
- Condition: NEW IN BAG CONDITION
- Click Here to see our condition chart
- Color: DESERT 3-COLOR